Presentation materials to support an architecture project.
The task was to create a semi 3D look of architect plots to present to the final client. The result was achieved in Adobe Photoshop.
Here is what was given:
- raw elevations plots;
- wall color swatches;
- wall, stone and roof material type and approximate look;
- trees planting plans.
Here is what kind of editing has been done to create a semi 3D presentation look:
- added sky background;
- added sky reflection in windows;
- trees planted;
- painted all elements;
- natural stucco texture added to walls;
- added walls and trees shadows;
- created wall stone and roof patterns.
Client: Teilmann Design (NM, USA)