isigma.info (2010) was my first full-functional web design project.
Assignment: Create a friendly yet stylish interface for growing school students community (classes, reviews etc). Site has to have some elements of travel to support advertised photography tours, and booking system for workshops.
- sand color theme (travel) with multiple mono saturated accents.
- simple boxed design, utilizing the look of a notebook (school element);
- homepage slider;
- color tags for categories (school and travel element);
- booking system with automatic e-mail notification (both for teacher and student);
- students database on backend with export to Excel.
- non generic unique look;
- color tagging system;
- combined RSS for site news and workshop events;
- backend booking approval system;
- classes and students database.
- Launched – 2010
- Deprecated – 2015